Registration for our 2020-2021 season is open!
Our goal is for each dancer to find their "home" in classes best suited to their interests, level, and most importantly, their happiness! If there's a class you're interested in, but don't fall in the age category, please contact Ohana! We are happy to discuss your dancers options to find the best fit!
At Ohana, we use a studio management software program called Dance Studio Pro for registration, online payments, email notices, and MORE! DSP keeps Ohana and all parents/guardians up-to-date with happenings at the studio! In short... it ROCKS!
Start by creating an account for your dancer on DSP and follow the instructions listed below:
Before you start: Remember, the dancer's parent or guardian MUST be the one creating the account! Unless the dance is above 18 years of age.... then you create an account for yourself!
2. If you are new, please enter your last name (to make sure you don't already have an account!), and then follow the steps to create an account! *If you are a former student or a fitness participant, you have an account!
3. Once you have logged in / created an account, click "Get Started Now!"
4. Hello new families! Once you're in, click on "Add Student" and enter your dancer's last name & date of birth. Their birthday is EXTREMELY important! Please don't forget to input this!
5. Hit "Find my Student". When you find your student, click on their name! Repeat if you have multiple dancers in your family!
6. Click on each dancer's name & fill out any missing information (gender, medications, special needs, allergies, and permissions!) and click "Save Changes".
7. Click on "Register for Classes". Select classes in which you'd like to enroll your dance. All set? Click "Enroll Now!"
8. Each student is required to pay a $25 registration fee (or $50 total for a family). You will be prompted to do this upon registration! You have a few options to do this:
- If you're paying the annual registration fee ONLINE, click "Finish Now" and enter your payment information! Yahoo! You have successfully enrolled your dancer!
- You may pay your registration fee by check mailed to the studio as well. Once registration has been paid, you dancer is then officially enrolled. YOU CANNOT SIGN UP FOR CLASSES UNTIL YOU'VE PAID REGISTRATION FEE!
9. Going forward, you may pay by cash, check, or credit card for classes. All credit card transactions MUST be paid via Dance Studio Pro by the 5th of each month, or else a $5 late fee will apply (and another $5 late fee after the 10th of the month).
10. You may pay for the entire year's tuition in FULL by July 31st, 2020 and receive a pre-payment discount of 5%!
11. Tuition for the month of September will be due no later than August 1, 2020. If unpaid by 8/10/20, dancers will be removed from classes and placed on waitlists until payment is made.
THANK YOU for signing up for classes at Ohana! We are looking forward to another WONDERFUL season of dance, friendship, and good vibes - we can't wait for it to start! If you have any questions, concerns, special needs, or issues working with Dance Studio Pro, please contact us! We will be able to assist you in regards to the software and registering.
Welcome to Our Ohana!